Lifesigns

Mar 4, 2010 at 5:08 PM

Hi Thomas,

are you still working on Silvermoon? I hope you did not give up on it as it remains my only hope at the moment. I had to abandon my plan to use Fluid for my project as I found myself more on bugfixing Fluid or shipping around strange behaviors than actually doing any work on the app itself :)

Do you have any news about Beta 3? I am just moving over to Silvermoon now and I am very impressed by how much this Framework has matured compared to Fluid.
I however just came over the following in the VirtualItemsCollection Class:

public void Insert(int index, ItemBase item)
{
throw new NotImplementedException();
}

Well this for sure let me stop and think. Did you simply forget to implement it or is there any special reason why a Insert should not be working (a delete does so insert should be no different). I could implement it myself but I really do not want to start messing around in your framework like I had for Fluid as this will not end good I think. :)

Thanks a lot again for the great framework! If you could just give it a tiny little push it would be just perfect and we could sack all iPhone apps with delight.

/schaze

public void Insert(int index, ItemBase item)
        {
            throw new NotImplementedException();
        }

Coordinator
Jun 27, 2010 at 10:45 PM

well, there is a lifesign.

sorry, but between november and february, i had to focus on other things, and since march i was busy working on beta 3 in addition to my job.

Jun 27, 2010 at 10:55 PM

Hi Tom,

wow you are quite active tonight :)

Thanks for the response. I saw the video of the new controls from beta 3 and I am amazed! Wouldn't have thought that there was so much still in it :) Many thanks for this great framework. I almost look forward porting my code from beta 2 to 3. hehe :D

g'd n8,

schaze