TabPage Container Controls

Nov 3, 2010 at 6:50 PM

Hello,

how i can add controls to the tabpage.container?

Thanks for help

Nov 3, 2010 at 9:14 PM

hi,

it's up to you to set the container of the tab page. think of it as a content control. how exactly do you add controls to the container, depends on its type. see for example EditTaskDetailsPage in the outlook sample.

Nov 4, 2010 at 1:43 PM

Hi,

thanks for your help. I have another question, i need two panels. One of it at the top of the page and one as client. In the clientpanel i like to place the tabcontrol. How i can set the alignment of the panels.

Thanks

Nov 4, 2010 at 6:51 PM

if you're asking about stack panel, than you set the Alignment property to Dense or Stretched, depending on how you want it to layout it's children.

is one of your two panels of fixed or computable height? if so you could wrap the two into a dense vertical stack panel with margin zero (so it will expand as the page allows) and set the fill index to the one you don't know its height, than add the outer panel to the controls of the page.

btw, if the client panel only contains the tabs than it doesn't make sense to wrap it into a second panel, you could add it directly to the outer stack.