That's what i was searching

Sep 23, 2009 at 1:03 PM

Great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I was searching something like this.

I will try to start a project with you great work.
Your demo work very well and fluid on my HTC HD (from sdcard)

regards

Coordinator
Sep 23, 2009 at 9:34 PM

Thanks, you're welcome to use it.

But keep in mind that I still might change some methods and names. I also will add some layout controls like a wpf like grid that also will support complex transitions of multiple controls in an easy way. At this moment, this has to be done handcrafted and there will also come some missing controls like progress bar, track bar, multi line support for the textbox and an alternative toolbar with 5 image buttons.

Sep 24, 2009 at 7:57 AM

OK

i'm starting to understand your control and i9 will amke some test.

i will wait your new beta.

regards

Sep 24, 2009 at 9:23 AM

i have a question.

how do you test your application on windows mobile emulator.

i've tryed do start your demo under emulator but nothing happend. Do you use some opengl driver installed on emulator ? if yes which one?

regards

Sep 24, 2009 at 9:23 AM

i have a question.

how do you test your application on windows mobile emulator.

i've tryed do start your demo under emulator but nothing happend. Do you use some opengl driver installed on emulator ? if yes which one?

regards

Coordinator
Sep 24, 2009 at 11:01 AM

Actually I rarely test it on an emulator, because without hardware support it's too slow.

However, in the project, there is a libGLES_CM.dll which is marked with "Do not copy". If you change that you can run silvermoon on a simulator.

Sep 24, 2009 at 11:47 AM

hi,

did you planned also a designtime for these control so they can be use from visualstudio toolbar?

b ye

Coordinator
Sep 24, 2009 at 5:36 PM

i knew that somebody would come up with this ;-)

yes I have considered to have design time editor for silvermoon but i think it will not be integrated in visual studio.

Oct 20, 2009 at 12:27 PM

hi guy,

when you will release final version with also 96dpi support?

your textarea control has support for multiline?

regards

Coordinator
Oct 20, 2009 at 6:30 PM

Actually, it already supports 96dpi. Only the default images for the controls don't always fit for 96dpi. Therefore, the final release will include an alternative resource dll for 96dpi.

What do you mean with textarea? the textbox? then it's a no, not yet. for the next release, it's planed to include a MultiTextBox. However, the Label control does already support multi lines.