Silvormoon in .net 3.5 and visual basic

Oct 19, 2009 at 3:29 PM

Hi

I donwload the source code and compile to silvermoon.dll

How can i show the controls in toolbox to drag the controls to a form?

I use visual basic.

Thanks.

Coordinator
Oct 20, 2009 at 6:33 PM

You can't!

Silvermoon controls are OpenGL rendered, and have a completely different message engine. So they are not compatible or mixable with normal controls (like wpf controls differs from traditional windows forms). However, for some later I'll add a separate designer.

Oct 26, 2009 at 4:25 PM

Hello

Thank you for your response.

And in this case, since we have to insert controls in forms in visual basic and how can i set control properties and events of the objects?

Thank you

Oct 26, 2009 at 8:21 PM

Sorry tarilo but you are a novice, aren't you?

I mean in programming...

In the same way of other OBJECTS that you instantiate, if you don't know... uuuuhhh!!!

Harry up and spent some time on internet to search how to work with objects, or for OO programming technics

Don't offend you

Oct 27, 2009 at 11:23 AM

Hi tarilo :)

Look at the code example.

To start, just look at a simple part, like calculator for example to understand how it works.

Event if it would be easier with a designer, for the moment, you have to create your controls directly in the source code.

Good luck ;)

Nov 2, 2009 at 3:33 AM
perettigiuliano wrote:

Sorry tarilo but you are a novice, aren't you?

I mean in programming...

In the same way of other OBJECTS that you instantiate, if you don't know... uuuuhhh!!!

Harry up and spent some time on internet to search how to work with objects, or for OO programming technics

Don't offend you

Sorry, perettigiuliano, but you are a novice, aren't you?

I mean, in English...

As much as I like to see a VB programmer be put in their place, at least learn to write the language that you're using to put the guy down with...

Go ahead and spent some time on the Internet to learn how to speak and write English; your spelling is atrocious too!

I hope you're offended enough to learn the language properly ...and I'm not talking about VB!

Nov 2, 2009 at 9:10 AM

You are an authentic stupid.

Do not you have anything better to do that to say bilges in forums?

Nov 2, 2009 at 11:25 AM
tarilo wrote:

LOL -- typical dumb VB programmer -- he doesn't even know when someone was (kind of) defending him... You need to learn English too; oh yeah, learn a grown-up programming too...

Nov 3, 2009 at 8:12 AM
pmymobile wrote:
tarilo wrote:

LOL -- typical dumb VB programmer -- he doesn't even know when someone was (kind of) defending him... You need to learn English too; oh yeah, learn a grown-up programming too...

Like Tarilo said: 

i am saying to you the same thing wrote in my post: take your opinion up your ass... dumb!