Beta 3 available!
With Beta 3, Silvermoon has been completely updated with a improved and more flexible rendering engine and simplyfied properties.
Beta 3 also introduces the following features:
- Typed Animations
- Styles and StyleDictionaries to simplyfy theming of applications or groups of controls.
- new/renamed Events: TouchDown,TouchUp,Tap, TapAndHold,DoubleTap, Flick, Pan, BeginPan and EndPan
- Rewritten Controls
- new Multiline Textbox
- new ListBox with groups
- new ListBox groups which allow several columns and virtual items
- new Picker control that mimics a slot machine with different styles
- new Pivot control which can be synced together and allow dynamic navigation with different modes and rich customization.
- new Hub control for panoramic applications
- new RadioButtons
- changed ContextMenu which does no longer allow submenus.
- removal of TreeView which is replaced by more flexible Pivot/ListBox combination (see Explorer demo).
- various typed animations with easing functions (BackEase, PowerEase, ElasticEase, CircleEase, ExponentialEase, etc.)
- and many more...